Dance health fitness and learning classes at Millers Yard - York » VTCT Level 3 Reflexology Diploma
VTCT Level 3 Reflexology Diploma
When: Wednesday morning
Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (QCF)
20th September 2017 to 18th July 2018
This course runs during normal school term times in the academic year.
The VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (QCF) is a preparation for work qualification that has been designed to prepare you for a career as a reflexologist.
You will train with York School of Holistic Therapies who offer excellence in training for students to practitioner level in Reflexology and Body massage. (VTCT level 3 a nationally recognised award)
This course offers techniques, experience and knowledge you need to practice as a confident, effective therapist. Whether you are a complete beginner or have some existing skills we have created a space for you to grow and change.
Course costs; £1450 (£450 deposit with 10 monthly installments of £100) Cost includes all registration fees and 2 text books.
This qualification will develop your knowledge and understanding of the principles and practice and business practice for complementary therapies. Furthermore, you will learn about anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies.
You will also develop your understanding and practical skills to competently provide reflexology services. You may also choose to complete an additional unit which will develop your knowledge and understanding of healthy eating and wellbeing for the complementary therapy client.
What is included?
Course fees include:
- Tuition and assessment over 36 weeks
- Individual verbal and written feedback over 36 weeks
- Up to date equipment and resources
- Anatomy and Physiology examination paper costs
- Course text books and resource material
- Course file in which to compile your portfolio of evidence
- A V.T.C.T certificate to show you are qualified to practice
The total price is £1380 split into:
- Deposit of £380 to be paid on enrolment by cheque or direct bank payment
- Followed by 10 direct debit payments of £100 starting from when the course starts
- Enrolments start now
- On enrolment a payment contract will be set up with you.